Saturday, October 29, 2005

Happy Halloween

Today, I'd like to thank Marcia Baird and Frannie Glossen.

Probably the strangest thing I'm doing these days has to do with garbage. As you may know, we are staying at someone's cottage located on the Lake. Since it is that kind of scenerio, there is no garbage pick up. I'm the one you'll notice lurking near any store's trash can. Each day I take a Target bag (or Walmart or whatever) full of trash, put it in my car and when I go to a store I take my trash with me and put it into the outside garbage can. SO the next time you are woofing about taking out the trash to your curb, trash shoot, or dumpster, just think of me. Do you know where You would put YOUR garbage? What would kind of trash would you feel comfortable getting rid of at the local Walmart? What would you do with your recycling?

Another convenience that we take for granted.

No comments: