Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Greetings.

It's been two weeks with Internet connectivity, so I'm thrilled to be writing on Thanksgiving.

We haved moved off of Lake Michigan and back to my hometown. It's great to be in a familar place and kind of strange too. I wanted to thank all you have who have provided items to us. Now that we are in our own apartment, we are using everything that was provided. We didn't get hit as badly as some, but we lost all our furniture including bedroom suites. That means we have new furniture! That's not a bad thing. We managed to salvaged some wood and metal items, like tables, and brought them up here. Sure enough, the mold DID freeze!! Just like I predicted. ;-) So now our stuff has more character and history.

We are a few steps away from being where we were before this happened, so that is encouraging. I am stilling for employment and, yes, I do miss the warm weather. I plan to go back down in Mid-December to see what is what.

Many thanks to all (I haven't had a chance to thank Lisa Caldrone-Stewart). You have all been great and gracious. Your giving without question has been inspirational.

And to those who haven't given me advice: THANK YOU!! I am really thankfull for that.

Peace and my best to you and your on the precious day and in days to come.

God Bless. Stay warm.

No comments: