Sunday, September 04, 2005

damage

From the satellite photos and the reports I can gather, it looks like we took a minimum of damage. In relative terms that probably means about 2 -3 feet, which would be much better than underwater!

This means I lost most of my soft goods and all my pet stuff, books, pictures, photos, my Canon GLX digital camcorder (not that I'm bitter that I forgot to move it), all my shoes (sob! my shoes!), dog medicine, etc.

Anyhoo...we did rather well. Now comes the dreaded "go down and access it phase." Anybody got a gun? There is a brief window to go down there and "git yer stuff."

So...anybody have off this week? Interested in a little adventure? Got some extra gas and a big truck?

I have no earthly idea what I will do. Ideas are always appreciated...

No comments: