Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Many thanks and other things

Sorry it's been awhile since I have written. I have limited access to the Internet these days, so this a real treat to be able to type!

First of all, many thanks to those who have stepped up to the plate for me. Amazement, relief, and joy doesn't begin to express my feelings toward strangers and friends who have helped me.

I also appreciate the phone calls. If you know my mom, she'd love to hear from you. As you can imagine, this is a relatively traumatic event for someone who is 86. She's doing a valient effort of keeping it together although, honestly, we've both had more than a few meltdowns.

Before I forget, here are some MORE people I need to thank:

Carol Hale
Cobbie Behrend
David Stack
Scott Temperly
Catherine Kearn
Patricia Hicks
Linda Czernicki
St. Vincent Depaul Society (Dr. Kearn's chapter)
Slinger School District (again!)
South Div. High School


My apologies if I have left you off the list.

And the answer to the big question: We are going down to Louisiana this week.

Again, thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.