Friday, September 02, 2005

things to consider Pt II

Next week we will probably move out of my dear friend's home in Chicago. I think putting up with us for a week qualifies him for sainthood! We should have a semblance of normalcy by the end of next week. I will post a mailing address and probably a phone number. I have to get a cell phone that works...mine has a New Orleans area code. I also need to find my health insurance and get an address change card in place. I must be giving people the wrong phone number here in Chicago. Phone calls are very important: 708-488-1235.

Many very kind people have asked how they can help. I really, really appreciate it. Instead of telling you what size underwear to send...ugh! I don't even want to think about it. Instead, perhaps you might consider those little gift cards...you know $5 gift cards from Target kind of thing. Am I too tacky? I stupidly took two bad pair of pants (you know, I had a lot of clothes, so I could have just been smarter). One pair is worn out, could I be more brilliant!

Right now what I need is a way to communicate...cell phone, Internet connection, etc. If you have those types of services at your fingers, I would be so thrilled.

Next time, I want to tell you about the contraflow...something I've never experienced.

peace,

No comments: